- Multinational German Company
- New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
- Ongoing optimization, support and management of SAP integrations, focus on SuccessFactors - groupwide with multiple companies in various regions;
- You support projects like, e.g. the integration of SuccessFactors to SAP HCM or payroll providers;
- You support our key users, manage day to day tickets and take responsibility for incidents as well as service requests;
- You investigate, analyze and solve integration issues connected to our HR applications and include SAP support, if needed;
- You are responsible for qualified problem reporting incl. root cause analysis and solution proposals based on best practices in regards to HR integrations;
- You present new features based on semi-annual SAP releases and make recommendations to the business.
- You have previously gained experience in one or more SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI) projects and hold at least one SAP certification;
- You are familiar with integrating SAP HCM and SuccessFactors;
- You strive for Service Delivery excellence and have been working remote in a global service delivery team before;
- You consider yourself customer-oriented and you have excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in English, German skills are a plus but not a must;
- You like to work in a structured, analytic and self-dependent way and bring along a "get it done" mentality.
- An agile and fast changing company;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.