SAP Retail Functional Analyst - M/F
Retail and Logistics Company
Retail Functional Analyst
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is the industry leader.
Descrição da oferta
- Be actively involved in the whole project lifecycle (from preparation to Go Live);
- Plan and run blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients;
- Manage the daily requirements from the companies related with retail processes and impact analysis of changes across the IT system (always with the objective of providing the best solutions);
- Technical design of retail solutions (design of processes, applications solution, integration with the different systems across the remaining landscape, information flows, etc.);
- Market research for Retail IT Solutions that best suit the business;
- Assist the Software Development team in the software releases and testing phase for all new implementations and projects releases;
- Execute and maintain test plans, scenarios and scripts for software releases;
- Quality assurance and testing software upgrades as well as reporting defects to the software developers;
- Provide Solution Documentation for the business processes and the information systems used in which process to ensure transparency, efficient maintenance and preserve the knowledge built up during the project/Solution implementation and keep it up-to-date;
- Provide End Users training and support in Retail tools and software;
- Provide support across all Retail business processes.
- Degree in Management / Economics / Engineering/Management Information Systems;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in SAP Retail projects (development, quality assurance and support);
- Strong experience with SAP Retail applications processes and scope, SAP Retail;
- Fluent Portuguese and English allowing for working in international environment (Spanish will be considered an advantage);
- Knowledge of MM and SD SAP modules;
- Results oriented, capable of establishing the right priorities with diligence and initiative;
- Good communication skills and ability to interact and be a relevant team member;
- Capability to work under stress and with tight schedules;
- Willingness to travel and work off hours.
Join a growing team.