SAP Logistics Senior Consultant - M/F
Leading Consultancy Company
SAP Logistics Senior Consultant
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global leading consultancy company.
Descrição da oferta
- Identify requirements and take part in the formulation of the project plan. Analyse technical and operational issues, propose potential solutions and after approval, implement the ICT systems, applications and security within the assigned area
- Advise on improvements or opportunities and the (dis) advantages within the assigned area
- Participate in (or leads) ICT development projects
- Actively contribute and participate in the operational activities to improve changes, taking into account business objectives and delivered insights
- Identify business needs regarding application(s) and translate this into input for functional design and new or revised functionalities to relevant stakeholders and verifies the impact and the execution of the changes for the business
- Customise, prepare and test applications for end-to-end usage, as well as ensure the availability for the business
- Formulate and maintain system- and user documentation
- Maintain and build relationships with internal customers and relevant external parties
- Proactively assess and propose innovative technological solutions for supporting the business processes of the multiple areas of the company, enabling process efficiency and optimization
- Bachelor/ Master's Degree - Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-6 years of relevant ICT experience with specific knowledge and experience (certification) in designated logistics
- The ability to empathise with business needs, to translate this into technology
- Ability to work independently (autonomously), within a collaborative team environment
- Affinity with the technological medium, trends and tools (within respective functional area)
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills, empathy, adaptability and team spirit
Join a growing company.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.