- International Retail Company
- SAP FI/CO
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company and a reference in the retail sector. With offices and stores all over the world, they have been growing in Porto in the last years and they keep growing their teams.
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration.
- Works with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
- Contributes to selection of the business analysis methods, tools and techniques for projects; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Brings along strong business process understanding in the O2C (Order-to-Cash) area.
- Contributes to selection of the requirements approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritisation of requirements.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Establishes the requirements base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source.
- Investigates, manages, and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Translates complex SAP FICO specific business requirements into system solutions.
- College or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 7-year experience in IT
- Minimum 5 years of consultancy experience in SAP FICO module (SAP AFS knowledge is a plus).
- Strong cross-functional SAP knowledge towards SD module.
- Very strong understanding of tech & business processes in the "Finance and Controlling" area including outbound & inbound interfaces.
- Strong understanding & knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer
- Managed critical elements and cross functional and regional projects
- The possibility to work in a multinational leader company.
- A young and multidisciplinary team.
- Perks and benefits.
- Career opportunities to grow.