- Our client is a reference company in your sector
- Our client is an International client
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Our client is a global medical products and technologies company;
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes & procedures associated with at least two SAP FICO modules i.e. Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger Accounting (GL), Enterprise Controlling (CO), including CO-PA and CO-PC, Asset Management, Treasury, Financial Statements, Project Systems, etc;
- Analyze business/technical requirements & translate process into practice through the current SAP application functionality. Configure SAP FI/CO systems to meet client business requirements, including connection points with SAP SD, MM and other modules, legacy systems and implementation of SAP best practices;
- Develop, prototype, test & implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability, and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives;
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP. Assist in the management of those systems as part of a Financial Systems management portfolio;
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions or SAP strategic partner solutions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort;
- Work with other IT personnel on any configuration changes affecting areas outside of SAP's FI/CO modules and perform rigorous testing.
- 7-10 years' experience in information technology, 7+ years SAP FI/CO experience.
- Degree in Information Technology, Finance and Accounting or similar equivalent experience;
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 minimum;
- Knowledge in Winshuttle, Concur, Hyperion, Onbase/Brainware, Emagia, Bloomberg or Fides will be a plus;
- Experience in developing project plans with demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives;
- Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support;
- Experience working with on/off shore application support and project resources is a plus;
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; can build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization;
- Life science experience with SAP in a GxP manufacturing environment, Privacy regulations will be a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and user focused;
- A good team player and leader, flexible, shares knowledge, helps others, collaborates well within and outside the team.
- Great opportunity to join an international company.