- Join a high reputable multinational company
- Be envolved in the growth of our client
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
- Act within the Controlling Process Governance to support the development of the global process vision and align with Group Controlling
- Own and manage Controlling processes and tools and continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage the Controlling process initiatives portfolio and monitor its design and implementation in line with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines on a global level
- Contribute knowledge and advisory regarding all Controlling process and tool matters and coordinate knowledge management standards
- Develop, review, circulate and maintain process documentation
- Prepare training material and training concepts for Controlling processes and tools and execute trainings
- Initiate, plan and drive process improvement and tool implementation initiatives for Controlling, supported by the Controlling Project Manager
- Administration for controlling tools and technology support Corporate users - close alignment with PBF&R team during planning to support hypercare
- Regularly exchange with the team and process owners of other areas to leverage efficiencies, ensure alignment of initiatives and exchange knowledge
- Responsible for value flow administration, maintain central cost center
- Support future transition projects in the Controlling space
- First and partly second level support for issues related to processes and tools used in and for controlling
- University degree in business administration with main focus on accounting / controlling / business planning
- Fundamental professional experience in the area of Controlling in an international company
- Deep knowledge in SAP CO
- Technical understanding and experience in automatization tools like Blackline, K2, Winshuttle, etc.
- Virtual work experience in an international context
A good opportunity for your professional growth.