- Multinational German Company
- New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
- Support our internal departments with data modelling and technical process design;
- Your main tasks include the conception, further development and operation of SAP BW / BI, which is currently operated on a SAP BW on Oracle system landscape. The initial setup and first projects for a new SAP BW / 4HANA environment have already started;
- Technical requirements analysis, implementation of the entire ETL process and report development;
- Coordination and implementation of technical requirements in close cooperation with the other SAP teams and the relevant business areas;
- Be actively involved in company-wide projects in the SAP BW / BI environment;
- The subsequent support for the SAP BW / BI users and key users is also your responsibility;
- Cooperation with internal and external project management and service providers.
- Degree in business informatics or an apprenticeship with a comparable background;
- Several years of experience / in-depth knowledge in the development environment of SAP BW / BI (data modelling, ETL processes, ABAP development, customizing);
- Knowledge of planning and the associated SAP planning tools is desirable;
- Knowledge of the following additional systems / tools: SAP ERP related modules (e.g. FI/CO, PS, MM, SD etc.), SAP Eclipse (Query Designer / Modelling Tools), SAP SAC;
- Experience in the following programming languages: ABAP OO, SQL, MDX;
- Willingness to go on business trips to other Group locations;
- Fluent written and spoken English, good German is desirable;
- You are characterized by a structured and analytical way of working;
- Initiative, commitment, goal orientation, assertiveness and the ability to work in a team round off your profile
- An agile and fast changing company;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.