- Opportunity to work in a multinational environment.
- Our client is an European leader in the automotive sector.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an European leader in the automotive sector.
- Be the owner of your markets and maximise sales and profitability accordingly to the current supply of vehicles available to be sold.
- Execute on the creation of ads and listings on the major online automotive platforms across Europe, striving for accuracy of information and optimisation of ad conversion.
- Manage customer leads quickly and effectively to deliver a world-class customer experience, from prospect phase until closed sale.
- Create and execute operational standards to maximise sales effectiveness and ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Work cross-functionally to develop sales and marketing plans that generate commercial awareness for our vehicles and foster business and revenue growth for the fleet remarketing unit.
- Cooperate with Operations, Logistics and Finance teams to guarantee both a smooth and efficient operation.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in the vehicle sales market.
- Preference for experience at high-growth international companies, ideally with strong exposure to commercial departments covering both online and offline sales.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with customers and external partners across geographies and industries, at all levels.
- Proven track record of out performance at the individual and team level, while being comfortable with change, hungry to learn and resourceful.
- Natural commercial mindset, with exceptional great communication, emotional intelligence and sales skills.
- Strategic thinker, effective at using data, logic, and instincts to identify problems and execute solutions at scale.
- Self-starter with ability to take on tasks independently and great team-player.
Opportunity to work in a multinational environment.