- Reporting to the Retail Experience Manager.
- Be responsible for the control of KPI and Performance Analysis.
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Amplifon is a Well known multinational company in the health retail industry, with a dynamic work environment, diverse development opportunities, agile culture and performance and an extensive transformation agenda,
including the introduction of the latest Oracle Cloud ERP technology.
Reporting directly to the REX Manager, the Sales Performance Specialist role has an overall responsibility for all the retail performance KPI of the REX function. The primary focus will be supporting the REX Manager and the Sales Director.
Continuous Funnel Improvement
- Analyze all the items that are part of the Funnel and access performance of each one and opportunities of improvement.
- Structure right size Audio/CA; Audio productivity by shop; evolution of both roles CA/Audio.
Participate in Innovation projects, such as:
- Data Driven Evolution, ii) Store opportunity calls & CRM vs instore execution, iii) Omnichannel, amongst other corporate driven or country driven.
Retail Academy - work with REX Manager for implement
- KPI score card per Audio; ii) Boost performances; iii) Field Cultural Transformation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance or related experience;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in sales analytics within one or more of the following areas: performance excellence, financial analysis;
- Extensive financial analysis skills, understanding of metrics/models/systems.
- Commercial and / or retail experience + Finance background (to some extent);
- Independent judgment with strong analytical skills;
- Analysis data, identifies trends, measures performance, analyses return on investment;
- Turns data into actionable insights and draws conclusions;
- Excellent cooperation and influencing skills to work with the field audio/CA/AM, etc;
- Ability to incorporate and understand mass information from variety of sources.
- Working in an international company with flat hierarchies;
- A performance-enhancing, dynamic corporate culture, in which the personal contribution counts;
- A working atmosphere that enables you to help shape a growing company;
- Working in a dynamic and highly motivated team with regular team events as well as close cooperation with the colleagues of our headquarters in Milan;
- Individual career planning and tailor-made training as well as further education opportunities including a comprehensive induction program, a diverse range of e-learning options and interesting internal opportunities of development (national and international);
- An attractive remuneration package as well as additional benefits;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from your home office.