Responsible for the overall Management.
Responsible for results of the subsidiary.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational group.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for preparing the P&L account, with short and long-term projections adapted to the requirements of the Head office;
- Determining sales strategies and/or policies and develop products and investments in the area;
- Evaluating selling prices and controlling business expenses;
- Drawing up the annual sales plan, with projections by customers, products, channels…etc;
- Defining and implementing the brand's commercial strategy in the different distribution channels in the country (Retail, Wholesale, Modern Trade, Traditional Trade…etc);
- Leading and unifying the Commercial, Marketing, Finance, HR, Logistics departments;
- Defining the commercial structure and the marketing plan of the subsidiary;
- Developing the price policy of the subsidiary in accordance with the guidelines of the Head Office;
- Sending the reports requested by the Head Office, and active collaboration with the internal audit and management control departments of the Headquarters.
- Graduated in economics or business management;
- 5 years of experience like commercial director or general manager in retail companies;
- Second language Spanish, valuable English:
- Experience as commercial director or general manager in the retail sector and experience in all food sales channels.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.