- Great opportunity with International exposure.
- Project ownership.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a dynamic and technology driven company operating in the modern area of online travel. Due to their impressive expansion path, we are hiring a Marketplace Director - English & German to lead the commercial efforts. The position is based in theirs headquarters in Lisbon.
The Marketplace Director - English & German will have the following missions:
- Guarantee the reselling of vehicles, including both via pre-existing dealer networks (b2b) and direct-to-consumer models (b2c);
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, driving sales results, delivery excellence, and customer experience across all 15 geographies;
- Hire, train, and develop a new and effective sales and administrative team;
- Shape and execute operational standards, and work with cross-functional departments to drive the sales for the disposal of both our new and pre-existing fleet, constantly guaranteeing alignment with the rental/operational business model's strategy;
- Securing fleet disposal, fostering the development of our fleet sales marketplace into the market leading platform for its category, and ensuring profitability at a unit level.
- Fluent in English and German (both written and verbal);
- 5+ years of experience driving sales for a multinational auto brand, fleet management company, auto trader or e-commerce platform including 3+ years of people management experience, ideally having had P&L responsibility;
- Experience building and managing high-performing teams, with a demonstrated ability to inspire, influence, and hold a team accountable to achieve a common goal;
- Natural commercial mindset, with exceptional great communication;
- Strategic thinker, effective at using data, logic, and instincts to identify problems and execute solutions at scale;
- Self-starter with ability to take on tasks independently and great team-player;
- Experience engaging with customers and external partners across geographies and industries, at all levels.
- Attractive salary package with basic remuneration, uncapped commissions, quarterly bonuses, food allowance and benefits.
- Free of charge use of our vehicles in low season, subject to availability.
- Sales and personal skills training by senior colleagues and hired trainers.
- Birthday day as a holiday.
- Health insurance.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced multinational company and to grow with us.
- Stability at work with a permanent contract.