Sales Leasing Manager (m/f)
Creative and sensible to "out-of-the-box" solutions.
Great opportunity to join a company leader in it's sector.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Development and Property Management company specializing in the acquisition, redevelopment and management of residential and commercial real estate assets, in particular in the area of urban revitalization.
Descrição da oferta
As responsible for the commercial area, this role requires understanding the character of company's portfolio and company's positioning, as a unique real estate developer in order to identify a sensible tenant mix and potential client portfolio. In parallel, it also entails a significant short-term results orientation in order to effectively efficiently close deals and maintain a high degree of control over collections.
- Support the PR and Communications Manager in creating marketing materials for new developments
- Support residential sales process:
- Define and communicate target client profile;
- Show available apartments;
- Update lead information (potential buyers, brokers);
- Adapt contracts, handle requests, control timelines, etc.
- Manage leasing process:
- Work cooperatively with the PR and Communication Manager to define the appropriate mix;
- Identify potential tenants leads;
- Organize viewings;
- Independently negotiate and execute lease contracts;
- Coordinate move-ins and -outs;
- Collect rents in a timely manner;
- Maintain high customer satisfaction of valued tenants;
- Handle terminations and evictions (with the support of the legal team), etc.
- Propose budget and report (monitor and control) sales and leasing activity;
- Study, analyze and produce reports on the market and relevant competition;
- Explore new business opportunities.
- Master's degree in Management, Economics, Legal or other related area;
- A minimum of 2-5 years commercial experience;
- Fluent in English (French and/or German is a plus);
- Natural affiliation with character of the neighborhood;
- Responsive and organized with attention to detail;
- People and communication skills;
- Deal making / negotiation skills (organization, assertiveness, creating options and strong results-orientation - a "closer");
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (budget, market studies, reports);
- Ability to take ownership, develop action plans and prioritize;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Creative, sensible to "out-of-the-box" solutions/opportunities and able to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to create, manage and report project budgets and calendars;
- Familiarity with legal documents;
- Familiarity with Office applications;
- Familiarity with plans and architectural drawings;
- Basic facility management knowledge is a plus.
Excellent opportunity to integrate a unique company which will provide you a great career development opportunities.