Sales Engineer (m/f)
Great opportunity to join a company leader in the it's sector.
Min. of 5-8 years of experience in sales, marketing, and product management.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinacional company, looking to incorporate a Sales Representative responsible for maximizing the sales growth and profitability.
Descrição da oferta
Lead regional, district or product/solution/service sales team and is accountable for formulating goals, sales forecast, budget, objectives and staffing for area. Develops strategies and schedules to meet these goals and objectives. Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales, etc.
- Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the region/district. Manage B2B plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies;
- Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans. Monitors sales performance. Provides coaching to ensure successful execution of plans;
- Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales;
- Coordinates sales activities in region/district with other regions/districts and national account management to penetrate national accounts;
- Develops, implements and monitors budget and asset control systems;
- Administers and/or establishes company policies that directly affect employees.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-8 years of varied experience in sales, marketing, and product management;
- Academic degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- The successful candidate will be a self-confident and skilled communicator who has demonstrated the ability to build relationships and influence others across functional boundaries;
- He/she must have well-developed strategic planning skills. He/she must be able to effectively challenge the status quo and network both upwards and downwards and collaborate and influence within a complex organization;
- He/she must have demonstrated ability to implement innovation and change. He/she should have a solid understanding of business finance. Ability to travel (25%+) as required;
- Additionally, this individual must be recognized as a strong performer with a strong track record of demonstrated results and the ability to grow in the organization.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.