- Key senior hire to shape and deliver the Got To Market strategy.
- Growing, highly successful company with huge sales opportunity.
Sobre o nosso cliente
An international multi-service provider offering textile, hygiene and facility service solutions.
- Responsible for growing company's business, increasing its revenue, finding new business opportunities and increase company's brand;
- Execute business plans to meet sales objectives;
- Plan, develop, implement, advertise, and approach the sales objectives;
- Improve services marketability and profitability by identifying and capitalizing the new market opportunities;
- Manage the daily of Sales team, as well as performance management;
- Focus on the fact that will manager a team of hunters;
- Manage high customer satisfaction ratings and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction;
- Identify new business opportunities;
- Interacts with key customers, look for potential opportunities and participate in marketing events for lead generation and new contracts;
- Implement International projects of HQ;
- The Sales Director will be a member of the Executive Committee.
- Degree is mandatory (Management, Marketing Management, or similar areas);
- 10+ years´s sales experience, client relationship management, business development, team leadership: as Sales Director;
- B2B Sector focus: healthcare (equipment), facilities services, public/corporate catering companies, consumer goods and services;
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and leadership skills;
- Results oriented;
- Must be a good communicator and have skills like listening;
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Collaborative mindset, persistent and empathy;
- Languages: English (spoken and written): Mandatory | French (spoken and written): is a plus;
- Territory: National;
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success operating in significant sales and marketing leadership roles gained in the B2B service sector.
Fantastic role and exciting business.
Global organisation with a clear progression route