- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Key senior hire to shape and deliver the Got To Market strategy.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A Major player on the European market for lighting solutions.
- Develop strategic relationships at key stakeholders to recognise local opportunities.
- To lead and co-ordinate in-country account teams in managing key strategic accounts.
- Define sales action plans, coordinate delivery of services and ensure profitability and renewal of contracts.
- Manage employee on performance, onboarding, development and training: Implements the staffing of the teams to build and maintain the capability to sell (parts of) total solutions fitting.
- Provides input to the head of product marketing regarding the prioritization of market segments (Market Attractiveness Business Assessment -analysis) and related spearhead product activation plans.
- Manage input for financial planning and analysis: ensures for the Portugal sales area that accurate input is provided so that the Customer Order-book and Project-book are fully up-to-date, correct, and complete in order to use those for solid underpinning of financial projections.
- You will have a high level of exposure and experience in successful commercial negotiations.
- You have developed a successful track record in a structured and market leading business in FMCG/Consumer or Professional Services or Healthcare/Pharma or Finance or Retail.
- You will possess highly developed interpersonal skills, have a growth and learning mindset for yourself, your team, and customers.
- You will be able to drive account management and new business opportunities.
- You will be a respected peer that easily communicates at all level.
- It would be beneficial, but not necessary, to have lived and worked internationally.
- Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Work in a growing company with ambitious and achievable growth plans in the sector.