Sales Coordinator - Wound Care
Sobre o nosso cliente
Well-known medical devices company.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Division Director, will have as main responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities to develop and grow the Wound Care market, maintaining the existing business through regular communication with the customers;
- Strategy and pricing definition, such as budget execution and forecasts;
- Be aware of the customers' needs and particularities;
- Product development responsibility through market feedback reports, identifying opportunities for new products and making the market information useful for improvements;
- Obtain strategic technical documentations for product differentiation, presenting together with the Product Specialists;
- Manage and monitor the Sales Specialists team, setting their tasks, advising them and evaluating their performance;
- Attend conferences and other relevant events.
- Academic degree in Health Sciences;
- Experience in medical devices sales market and team management;
- Knowledge of the Wound Care market;
- Great leadership skills, team coaching and building long-term relationships;
- Strategic vision, customer-oriented;
- Auto-motivation, resilient and persistent;
- Availability to travel;
- Good English and intermediate Spanish levels.
Good opportunity to develop a team and have a strategic position for the success of the unit.