- Excelente oportunidade de desenvolvimento profissional
- Technical-Sales, Sales Engineer, Hydrogen, Project Engineer
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an emerging leader in the Green Hydrogen space company. Its unique and innovative hydrogen technology solutions are efficiently tailored for emissions-free industrial applications.
- Develop with the Engineering and Procurement Team, technical solutions that support the commercial proposals to be presented to Clients;
- Draw in autocad the execution plans of all technical solutions defined in the project;
- Implement the company's commercial strategy, according to defined target segments;
- Make commercial proposals and presentation to Clients;
- Create and manage financial models for analysing the economic viability of projects;
- Liaise with regional commercial managers regularly about opportunities and challenges;
- Originate new opportunities in multiple markets and geographies, and develop the entire commercial process up to the contract signature;
- Ensure customer needs are being met, expectations are managed, and customers receive a high level of service;
- Define, celebrate and manage strategic and commercial partnerships that leverage new business opportunities and geographies;
- Implement best practices, innovation and change, leading to the creation of new ideas, projects and innovative solutions.
- Mechanical Engineering (preferably registered in the engineers order);
- Experience in similar functions (3/5 years);
- Experience in hydrogen, petrochemical or gas industry;
- Strong knowledge in thermodynamics;
- Knowledge of technical drawing software (Autocad, SolidWorks, etc);
- Experience in designing execution projects (Autocad 2D) - mandatory;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and Spanish (valued);
- Strong knowledge of all the technical nomenclature necessary to prepare a P&ID diagram;
- Experience in process software is valued;
- Solid organizational skills - ability to multi-task under tight timescales and prioritize effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork;
- High level of critical thinking and structured thinking;
- High problem-solving capacity;
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and confidently.
Great opportunity to professional development.