- Centro de excelencia - Industria farmacêutica
- Financial Controlling - FP&A
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational in pharmaceutical industry building his Finance Performance Management Team, with focus on Controlling activities.
- Executes the planning and management control system, being able to monitor the company results, through the coordination of the budgeting process, collection, assessment and analysis, support to the interpretation and making of decisions;
- Provides mitigation/corrective measures to look for efficiencies and performance improvement;
- Strict implementation and adherence to internal guidelines, instructions, processes and systems, local as well as global.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Corporate Finance, Accounting or related field;
- 5 to 8 years relevant work experience in Controlling or Financial, Planning & Analysis (FP&A);
- Demonstrated solid analytical capacity and understanding of financial and accounting principles and processes;
- Experience working with Power BI, Data cubes and familiar with SAP and/or Navision;
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Business acumen, problem-solving, customer focus and collaboration skills are essential;
- Proficient level of English (spoken and written).
Hybrid working model.
A good opportunity for your professional growth. You will perform a key role in the execution of the global Finance strategy, which will enable the client to build a sustainable future to help people live better lives.