- They are looking for a Cybersecurity for their SSC.
- The candidate should be experienced in Data Protection.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company working on the implementation of their Shared Service Centre.
- Responsible for overall Risk & Compliance Management in the end-to-end process.
- Supplier Registration and Credit Check, comprising generation of supplier invitations, assisting with supplier due diligence across Financial Statements, Political & Reputational Information, Cyber Risk, Operational Risk, and contributing to final recommendation.
- Manage Supplier Risk Management through definition of supplier risk, categorisation of risk profiles and conducting Supplier Risk Assessments.
- Coach suppliers in completion of Risk Assessments as required; to allow application of an internal risk score to allow progression of supplier relationship or reassessment / exclusion.
- Ensures no red flags and compliance with the agreed set policies and procedures across procurement, contracting and payment processes.
- Support tracking and monitoring compliance for regulatory and both internal / external audit requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to policies & controls, aligned to the compliance framework, for all countries & business lines in scope.
- Maintain standards, processes, systems, and align to ways of working - this includes refining existing working practices and reviewing fit to customer needs. Ensure compliance feedback / escalation of business non-compliance.
- Support the S2P governance model and develop standard operating procedures for risk and compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with agreed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Communicate risk and make appropriate recommendations to the wider business around security of supply.
- Oversee the development and management of reports and key data metrics to support service performance management.
- Supporting implementation of "world-class" performance through compliance with structure, governance, continual improvement and planning.
- Degree level education in Supply Chain Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Previous experience in using tier one risk management tools (Coupa, SAP Ariba, Oracle ERP Cloud) at similar size/geographic organisations.
- Previous experience in a high-volume transactional environment and/or customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, processes, and workflow technology.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be trustworthy and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A good team worker with the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of an organization.
- Strong organisation and time management.
- Full proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent English speaker, accurately able to read and write English and to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and management.
A great opportunity for professional growth.