REVOLUT - Customer Support Specialist - Greek / English (m/f)
REVOLUT is expanding it's activity in Portugal.
Join a new project in a multinational and dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money - for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you're nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we've signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It's simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don't need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
Descrição da oferta
Managing and mentoring customer support agents across the EMEA region Ensuring individuals and teams meet SLA targets
Providing our users with an outstanding customer experience via our in-app live chat - it is part of our mission to make Revolut users feel secure whilst using our service
Representing Revolut online at all times
Collaborating with other teams across London and Moscow to tackle any customers' issues Run and implement projects to improve customer experience
Analyzing customer data to make informed decisions
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Prior customer support experience
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution and support best practices
- Previous people management experience
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven record of improving SLAs for support teams
- Experience working with data analysis and dashboards
- Strong communication skills, great numeracy and IT skills
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world right now. We'll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment. You'll receive excellent training, guidance from our team and a competitive salary.