REVOLUT - Compliance Analyst - English Speaker (m/f)
REVOLUT is expanding it's activity in Portugal.
Join a new project in a multinational and dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money - for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you're nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
Descrição da oferta
- Provide KYC/CDD analysis of individual customers;
- Undertake research, documents checks, and financial crime risk assessment via internal and external sources;
- Perform screening;
- Detect and report suspicious activity including the predicate offences to money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Ensure all documents submitted for CDD are in line with internal policies;
- Identify and analyse alerts generated by the monitoring system in order to identify potentially suspicious activity;
- Escalate any red flags and potential risks to the escalation team;
- Handle sensitive or confidential information.
- Prior experience in banking in risk or AML/KYC function;
- Excellent communication skills;
The ability to work together with multiple compliance teams;
Ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames;
- Flawless English and one other fluent European language.
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world right now. We'll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment. You'll receive excellent training, guidance from our team and a competitive salary!