Revenue & Forecast Analyst (M/F)
We are looking for dynamic candidates with knowledge in Financial Modeling.
Be envolved in the growth of our client.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company in expansion in the manufacture industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Participate in defining the revenue models considering market specificities: Price, Excise Tax, etc.;
- Participate in the development of the Operating Income forecasting tool;
- Develop and maintain data model archetypes for pricing, or volume, or consumer acquisition to be integrated in financial planning systems to fit market needs;
- Follow strong governance processes to ensure quality developments;
- Work in Agile mode to deliver the new tool with Finance System Governance;
- Ensure markets migration onto the new tool taking into consideration local and global requirements to provide relevant insights to the business;
- Participate to the integration of new business models into the system;
- Establish a solid and fruitful collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Work closely with both internal and external partners supporting the Company affiliates with new analytics solutions.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Management or similar;
- Minimum 2 years of validated experience in analytical functions;
- Knowladge of SAP, PowerBI or SQL;
- Advanced level of English spoken and written;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong conceptual thinking and system driven.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.