Retail Field Sales Executive
EUR30,000 - EUR31,000Adicionada em 23/10/18
Be part of a global leader company
A proven track record in achieving growth targets and building strong relation
Sobre o nosso cliente
Ourclient is oneofthelargestindependentATMnetworksinEurope
Descrição da oferta
- Identify appropriate site locations and negotiate with property owners with the goal of signing contracts for installing ATM systems.
- Targets are high traffic locations (e.g. high street retailers, shopping malls, touristic areas, retail chains). Develop and manage a pipeline of identified potential locations.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by Management to ensure that locations selected meet the financial and transactional objectives.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with property owners for the lifetime of the contract.
- Participate in the installation and deployment project planning process collaborating with the Operations Department, as well as any external subcontractors.
- Closely monitor daily, weekly and monthly the performance of the installed ATMs and provide agreed upon reporting to Management.
- Provide recommendations to improve performance (e.g. branding).
- Perform frequent field visits to monitor and ensure the quality of the installed ATMs under management. Regularly interact with external stakeholders (e.g. property management companies, local authorities) to ensure a smooth contracting and installation process.
- University degree.
- Professional training in Sales will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate, POS acquiring, or Tourism sectors).
- A proven track record in achieving growth targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Clean B category driving license.
- User level knowledge of MS Office.
Be part of an exciting project in a fast growing company!