Reporting Functional Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for dynamic candidates with knowledge in finance and reporting;
Be envolved in the growth of our client.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company in expansion in the manufacture industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Actively participate in business planning and development by collecting, analyzing and providing Dashboards with the in-depth financial and business information requested;
- Develop dashboards with full KPI tracking of teams objectives and assist in the development of new methodologies to support measurement of initiatives and increase efficient use of resources;
- Ensure the availability of information in an user friendly, standardized and actionable format for all stakeholders;
- Performing detailed data analysis, data validation and identifying data quality issues;
- Anticipate the needs of the business and lead the identification of enhancements, improvements and development of information systems reporting;
- Ensure proper development of systems/tools to support analytical capabilities;
- Interaction with all levels of staff and management.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Business, Finance or Statistic related degree;
- Proven experience in similar functions;
- Previous experience in Data analytics and reporting;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking;
- Knowledge of BI analytic & visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau) preferred;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Strategic thinking, data enthusiast, strong communicator;
- Demonstrable proactivity to understand scope, manage various stakeholders, plan and schedule tasks, and ashere to strict deadlines.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.