Reporting & Analysis Specialist (Junior & Senior) (M/F)
Be envolved in the growth of our client.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company in expansion in the manufacture industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Provide full P&L expertise to Company's reporting delivery;
- Prepare analysis on the various markets;
- Drive critical business decisions ensuring that assigned analysis and reporting activities are carried over with high accuracy and delivered on time, contributing for a fruitful collaboration with all partners and ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Develop and maintain data model archetypes for pricing, or volume, or consumer acquisition to be integrated in financial planning systems to fit market needs;
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis;
- Present the analysis to national and international markets;
- Establish a solid and fruitful collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Providing support Finance team developing budget and forecasting models;
- Work closely with both internal and external partners supporting the Company affiliates with new analytics solutions.
- Degree in Finance, Management, Economics or similar;
- Minimum 1 year of validated experience;
- Previous professional experience in consulting or FMCG companies or similar;
- Knowladge of PowerBI (plus);
- Advanced level of English spoken and written;
- Good communications skills;
- Strong conceptual thinking and system driven.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.