- Opportunity to join a leading company in its sector of activity;
- A good opportunity for your professional development
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference company in the industrial sector.
- Development of new technical concepts and solutions for heat pump refrigeration circuits;
- Specification, calculation, design and testing of heat pump components and systems, including:
- Create, review and understand technical specification for the components;
- Analyze customer, product, and safety requirements to derive technical concepts;
- Create test plans, execute and document development tests in accordance with standards and internal requirements;
- Design, document and support implementation of functional test procedures for mass production;
- Issue product technical documentation;
- Participate in product design reviews and FMEA;
- Propose and drive solutions in accordance with function, cost, quality and users' requirements;
- Quality improvement and optimization of existing heat pump products range;
- Cost reduction of existing appliance platforms;
- Development of innovative functions based on heat pump components and systems.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Physics Engineering, or similar;
- Knowledge in fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and refrigeration;
- Knowledge in specification, calculation, design and testing of refrigeration and hydraulic components and systems;
- Background in refrigeration application is a plus;
- Knowledge about European standards applicable to refrigerating systems and heat pumps is a plus;
- Proficiency with setting up and performing tests;
- Proficiency with MATLAB is a plus;
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project);
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions;
- Result-oriented, pro-active attitude;
- Problem-solving mindset and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
A good opportunity for your professional development.