Recruiting Specialist - Shared Services Centre
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Support of the whole recruitment process of an assigned business division by creating a distinctive candidate experience from the first contact until the 1st day of work;
- Text and post job advertisements;
- Screen and select matching candidate profiles and conduct first telephone interviews;
- Identify talents within the active sourcing process by putting Webasto in the spotlight as employer of choice;
- Create and run reports in order to identify and address improvement potential;
- Support in the implementation of a Candidate Management Tool;
- Exchange and collaborate with your team and external recruitment partners.
- Professional experience within Recruitment of 2+years, preferably knowledge of engineering positions;
- Good experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media tools;
- Hands on mentality with a customer oriented mindset and good communication skills;
- Knowledge in assessing employee potential and evaluation technical engineering capabilities;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in an international environment;
- Good IT skills such as MS-Office;
- Fluent in English and very good languages skills in German;
- Team player with strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.