Record to Report Team Leader (m/f)
Record to Report Team Leader.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company of reference on it's sector, developing and expanding it's Regional Financial Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
- Lead the R2R team for specified entities / area to perform record to report activities, specifically: general ledger management, month & year-end financial close activities, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis;
- Support and implement required transitions and change initiatives as needed;
- Prepare business accruals based upon corporate practice, provide explanation for month over month variation in accrual levels as part of the closing process;
- Prepare accounting reconciliations and required analysis for assigned entities / area using company's standards by prescribed timeline;
- Manage colleagues to ensure timely and accurate submission of reporting processes and act as a point of escalation during the month, and year-end financial close time periods;
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics;
- Chartered Accountant, CPA or local equivalent having experience in the external audit process, beneficial;
- 5 to 8 years working in an international finance department responsible for month-end closing or working in the record to report department of a financial shared service center, responsible for coordination of the month-end close and audit process;
- Participation in transition of finance activities into a shared services environment will be an advantage;
- Demonstrated success in participating in a major change program, working as a member of a project team in process design, standardization and the development of working procedures;
- Advanced knowledge of ERP finance applications, SAP is strongly desired. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must;
- Strong written and oral communication in English.
A great opportunity for career development.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.