Record to Report Team Leader (m/f)
Record to Report Team Leader.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company of reference on it's sector, developing and expanding it's Regional Financial Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
- Lead the R2R team for specified entities / area to perform record to report activities, specifically: general ledger management, month & year-end financial close activities, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis, profit and loss variance analysis, reporting and HFM submission to Corporate Controller's Department;
- Support and implement required transitions and change initiatives as needed;
- Act as a first reviewer of financial data / submissions to ensure accuracy, engage with Area CFO on the quality of reported results and seek approval for submission;
- Manage and balance billing and revenue and cost accruals interfaces between the company's operational systems and Oracle Financials, prepare detailed reconciliation daily, post to internal shared drive, proactively manage interface issues throughout the month;
- Prepare business accruals based upon corporate practice, provide explanation for month over month variation in accrual levels as part of the closing process;
- Prepare accounting reconciliations and required analysis for assigned entities / area using company's standards by prescribed timeline;
- Manage colleagues to ensure timely and accurate submission of reporting processes and act as a point of escalation during the month, and year-end financial close time periods;
- Understand the functionality, interfaces, and interdependencies of the company's financial processes and systems;
- Serve as the single point of contact between the Regional Financial Shared Service Center and supported entities /area related to general accounting services provided by the Regional Financial Shared Service Center;
- Prepare annual audit package required for corporate and local statutory audits, manage fieldwork deliverables, interface with the external auditors, maintain communication and provide status to Area CFO, assist in the draft of financial statements, provide disclosure information;
- Work on providing explanations regarding the audit to the Area CFO;
- Identify opportunities for accounting and reporting process enhancements and actively work with the Global BPO's, Regional Project Team and key stakeholders in the implementation process;
- Lead, coach, develop and establish goals for direct reports so they can proactively carry out their role to the highest possible standard.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics;
- Chartered Accountant, CPA or local equivalent having experience in the external audit process, beneficial;
- 5 to 8 years working in an international finance department responsible for month-end closing or working in the record to report department of a financial shared service center, responsible for coordination of the month-end close and audit process;
- Participation in transition of finance activities into a shared services environment will be an advantage;
- Demonstrated success in participating in a major change program, working as a member of a project team in process design, standardization and the development of working procedures;
- Advanced knowledge of ERP finance applications, Oracle Financials (R12) and HFM is strongly desired. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must;
- Strong written and oral communication in English.
A great opportunity for career development.