Quality Manager (M/F) - Healthcare
Be part of an innovative project within the Neurological Rehabilitation field.
Join a global leader in breakthrough therapies and innovative health solutions.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Boehringer Ingelheim Healthcare Portugal is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical company, known for being one of the world's top twenty leading companies in the industry.
Descrição da oferta
As Quality Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Establish, maintain and further develop the QM system, its instruments and processes;
- Prepare and accompany certification as well as monitoring audits;
- Develop and implement QM instruments that integrate and allow the seamless interplay of all four activity groups: administration, nurses, physicians and therapists;
- Monitor implementation and adherence of QM instruments;
- Conceive and carry out QM training sessions;
- Prepare and conduct internal audits as well as prepare and coordinate external, certification audits;
- Develop improvement measures based on audits' results;
- Manage relationship to authorities, as well as produce all required QM related documents;
- Gather all relevant local laws and regulations, industry codes, the company's global and local compliance policies and procedures for the operations;
- Implement risk management protocols in all four activity groups;
- Liaise locally and internationally with other departments within the company.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience working at leading hospitals or healthcare providers;
- Technical or University degree (Medical, nursing or rehabilitation background);
- Appropriate certification in QM systems: Quality Assurance and Quality Control in health and social work facilities, along with profound knowledge of QM systems: conception, implementation and improvement;
- Experience in project-management;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English;
- Focus on details and improvement, along with strategic thinking and business acumen;
- Self-motivation, pro-activity and determination, committed to results;
- Strong communication and relationship-building;
- Change, adaptability; and unquestioned integrity;
- Conceptual, creative and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Problem solving, teamwork and organization skills.
Great opportunity to join a company that thrives on passion, innovation and independence, offering a fulfilling work and growing opportunities to highly dedicated people.