- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to join a growing project.
Sobre o nosso cliente
An international pharmaceutical company.
- Ensure the success of a European GMP Certification project in a complex pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing facility;
- Leading cross-functional team to guarantee EU GMP compliance during the project execution, by assuring that all necessary procedures and practices are appropriately implemented on the site in accordance with EU GMP and Company Global standards;
- Drive a cultural transformation program, developing and fostering a culture of continuous improvement across the site;
- Take accountability for proactive contingency plans to mitigate risks, project delays, identify change needs, manage change process, and communicate lessons learned;
- Provide advice to all departments regarding EU GMP matters and GMP compliance;
- Drive implementation of continuous improvement and Quality Excellence measures as part of the project;
- Optimal management and assignment of resources to achieve project goals.
- University degree, preferably in Life Sciences and have gained relevant practical experience in production or quality control or quality management within pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in leading diverse, international teams of skilled experts with at least 10 years broad experience in European Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Experience in leading GMP certification projects with foreign inspectorates (e.g. EMA, FDA);
- The position requires thorough knowledge and experience with EU GMP regulations as well as developed managerial, organizational, and project management skills. The QA Strategic Project Manager will build strong cross functional partnerships internally and externally.
- OPEXc mind-set with deep knowledge of LEAN & continuous improvement tools;
- Project Management skills and a well-structured approach to organize processes;
- Strong negotiation, communication and persuasion skills;
- Calm and organized approach to hectic and conflict situations;
- Speak and write fluent English and Spanish (mandatory);
- Availability to move to Chile for a period (mandatory);
Opportunity to join a growing project.