- Project Manager Officer - Energy Efficiency
- Lisbon, Portugal
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Oversee the participation of the client in PRR funding for new products and services in consortiums, with a set of projects that are co-financed
- Represent the company in consortium meetings with a high level view of tasks and activities that need to be accomplished for the success of the projects that have internal and external teams
- Coordinate the periodic reports to the financing authorities namely on 1) HR costs, CAPEX and OPEX expenses that are allocated to each project and 2) technical reports and deliverables
- Manage the proposed projects budget and timeline and propose corrective measures if applicable
- Prepare presentations and reports for consortiums meetings, board meetings, PRR managing entities
- Promote synergies between projects, namely on suppliers, partners, cost optimization, etc.
- Coordinate and follow up with the project leaders the evolution of each project namely on deadlines, tasks and deliverables.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Engineering or Management or the equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in coordinating Projects, Project Management
- Experience in Competitive Funding Management (e.g. Portugal 2020, PRR funds) is a plus
- Fluent English
A great opportunity for career growth.