- Project / Solar / Energy
- Good communication skills
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading organization in the energy sector, looking for a Project Manager of Large-scale solar projects development in Portugal.
- Coordination of permitting (environmental, electrical and municipal) for Large-scale solar projects.
- Coordinate engineering, environmental and technical teams to develop preliminary project design.
- Create and track project budget based upon quotes and bids.
- Prepare project report and tracking for internal analysis.
- Serve as point-of-contact for suppliers.
- Liaise with local and national authorities (APA, DGEG, Municipalities, etc).
- Prepare and/or coordinate RFQ processes for services suppliers.
- Origination of new sites/projects.
- University degree in Engineering;
- General knowledge of the solar industry, energy and environmental issues in Portugal;
- Knowledge of solar projects development and permitting in Portugal;
- Technical understanding of a solar farm development, construction and operation;
- Understanding of property development, particularly leases;
- Experience in renewable energy project management in Portugal;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent Team player;
- Ability to establish long term professional relationships with third parties;
- Strong work ethic;
- Expert in MS project;
- Fluent English - Mandatory.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.