- Project Manager Photovoltaic
- Renewables & Energy
Sobre o nosso cliente
Giant multinational within the renewables and energy sector.
- Implement the Business development strategy for the company to support the growth objectives of the organization, aligned with the investment strategy and goals in Portugal;
- Mature the existing portfolio of projects and accelerate the permitting process;
- Create new portfolio of projects (greenfield and third parties origin) of wind and solar technologies;
- Lead the screening, prioritization and due diligence of potential project development opportunities with a view to maximizing commercial value;
- Identify new strategic partnerships, alliances and relationships to expand the core business, or bring new business opportunities;
- Articulate clearly and document the business case for project development opportunities, providing a solid understanding of profitability, overall risks, benefits and returns, in order to gain support for the execution of these projects;
- Maintain strong networks with energy industry representatives and key stakeholders in the area of project development to promote the company as an important project developer in Portugal.
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Engineering - Degree or Master's in Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or similar is a plus.
- At least 5 years' experience in project development of photovoltaic projects in Portugal.
- Experience in wind technology projects is a plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Another European language is a plus (i.e. Spanish, German, French, etc).
A great professional opportunity on a large scaled organization.