- Project Manager
- Chemical & R&D
Sobre o nosso cliente
Giant multinational with links in the Pharma sector.
- Perform project management in a structured waterfall approach that includes: Initiating, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing, aligned to PMI and/or alternative approaches such as Agile / Scrum;
- Lead the project team, ensuring project scope, milestones, deliverables and clients' expectations are clear for all stakeholders, including customers, both internal and external, suppliers, sponsors and team members;
- Build rapport with key stakeholders, including Partners' PMs and Sales' counterpart;
- Deliver the project objectives (e.g. results, processes, products) through a structured approach;
- Identify partners' needs, requirements and expectations to define the scope of projects;
- Proactively manage and take responsibility of the scope, cost, time and quality of each project assigned, being accountable for on time in full deliveries;
- Plan invoices aligned to the project plan, in order to anticipate cash flow as much as possible within contract boundaries;
- Make high quality decisions fast and at the right level as often as possible;
- Develop knowledge related to PM methodologies, tools and techniques;
- Keep up to date on the best PM practices, standards and methodology in use within the industry;
- Propose innovative solutions, including processes and tools adjusted to the organization and market needs.
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent;
- At least 6 years of Project Management experience, including indirect team leadership;
- A candidate with Fluent English, both written and oral (Advanced English level is a must);
- Analytical mind set and ability to make decisions under pressure.
A great opportunity for being inserted on a large scale multinational.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref
Resumo da Função
- Gestão de Projetos
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Tipo de contrato
- Nome do Consultor
- Pedro Prata
- Referência da Oferta