- Energy Efficiency
- Project Manager
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Oversee the participation of the client´s in funding for new products and services in 3 consortiums, with a set of projects that are co-financed.
- Coordinate and follow up the planning on project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks and deliverables.
- Represent the client in consortium meetings with a high level view of tasks and activities that need to be accomplished for the success of the projects that have internal and external teams.
- Coordinate with the project owners in order to ensure the efficient progress of the projects.
- Coordinate with external partners in the consortiums to ensure the efficient progress of the projects
- Coordinate the periodic reports to the financing authorities namely 1) on the HR costs, CAPEX and OPEX expenses that are allocated to each project and 2) technical reports and deliverables.
- Manage the proposed projects budget and timeline and propose corrective measures if applicable.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Engineering or Management or the equivalent in experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in coordinating Projects, Project Management
- Fluent English (mandatory)
A great profissional opportunity.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref
Resumo da Função
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Tipo de contrato
- Nome do Consultor
- Pedro Prata
- Referência da Oferta