- Bom projecto profissional
- Oportunidade de evolução na carreira
Sobre o nosso cliente
Atenor is a listed company on Euronext Brussels which is specialized in the development of larger scale inner city offices or mixed sustainable development schemes. The company is currently present in 10 countries in Europe and has a portfolio of 33 projects under development totalling approximately 1.300.000m².
Atenor is currently developing its first project in Lisbon on a plot of land in the Expo area where it will build a mixed development scheme of offices and retail of approximately 30.000m² above the ground. Next to this first project, Atenor is seeking to realize new large-scale projects in Portugal, starting with well-located development schemes inside Lisbon with a very good accessibility with public transports.
- Manage and lead, from a technical and town planning point of view, real estate projects (residential, offices and mixed-use) of medium and large size;
- Define with the design team (architect, MEP and stability engineers, etc.) the project characteristics (technical characteristics, optimization of the area, certifications, budget, etc.) based on the standards and the experience of the company;
- Close follow up of the licensing project with the design team;
- Organize the tender process for the selection of the suppliers (architect, MEP advisors, stability engineers, general contractor, etc.);
- Coordinate the project with all stakeholders during the execution;
- Supervise on-site construction and participate in the meetings with the on-site teams;
- Provide regular progress report on the project, highlighting potential risks and providing mitigation actions;
- Manage and control the budget, including resources, deadlines and quality standards;
- Technical Due diligence and cost analysis of real estate investment opportunities.
- Advice on relations with regulatory and local authorities and external communication;
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other Engineering with proven experience as Project Manager/Building Site Coordinator;
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Engineer and Project Manager;
- Self-motivation, multi-tasking and autonomy are strong skills for the position;
- Good negotiation skills and ability to create and maintain solid and lifelong relationships with all parties;
- Team-player, flexible and versatile and willing to join a quite newly created small and dynamic team which can benefit from the support of a larger international team.
- Portuguese (native), English (fluent), French (plus).
- Competitive salary package;
- Flexible working conditions.