Project Manager (M/F)
Global publishing company
Project Manager to be based in Lisbon
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global publishing and printing company that is setting a IT Excellence Centre in Lisbon.
Descrição da oferta
- Strong working relationship with PO, UX, BA and Tech Lead to create clear user-focused goals;
- Multiple teams throughout the department & business;
- Building strong relationships within the PM community at Springer Nature;
- Stakeholders Project and programme planning and reporting;
- Project scope control and backlog management;
- Risk management;
- Goal Setting/Short term Planning (incorporating decision making, planning and
organisation, and tenacity).
- 3-6 years of experience in Project Manager;
- Knowledge of technical processes and able to hold your own in technical discussions;
- Agile delivery methodologies - Lean/Kanban/Scrum;
- New product development and delivery experience using agile methodologies;
- Product development, release and maintenance experience;
- Experience of continuous delivery or a frequent release cadence;
- Experience with managing various key people (stakeholders)around the business;
- Experience of working with offshore and near shore teams;
- Experience of working with either off-shore or near-shore teams;
- Great track record of successful projects and a corresponding collection of lessons you've learnt from them;
- Experience of improving how your teams are working;
- Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution. Identifies
the cause of problems and key issues through investigation; identifies effective, logical and practical
- Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Maintains a high level
of performance under conditions of increased pressure, competition and adversity. Proactively pursues
opportunities to drive change that add value to the business;
Join a global company with a new project in Lisbon.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.