Project Manager (m/f) - IaaS
Multinational German company
New Software Campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is globally responsible for its Group's IT infrastructure, IT solutions and IT services. The company is currently in the set up phase. A group-wide transformation project has been started to build a unified and state of the art Group IT infrastructure. The client opens up unique opportunities to drive your professional and personal development in a fast changing, forward-looking IT organisation.
The Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
Descrição da oferta
- Provide project management support to assigned IT projects;
- Interface between technical teams, Business users, vendors and finance organizations to ensure the smooth execution of IT projects;
- Develop project support documentation including trackers for finance, resources, people;
- Ability to manage small project works independently as well as operating as part of a larger international team for more complex projects;
- Project documentation and reporting;
- Documentation and process and procedure development;
- Coordinate and Lead project status meetings.
- Experience working with complex / international organization in project / PMO related role;
- Experience of managing small to medium projects;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience in delivering global infrastructure programs essential;
- Experience in delivering O365 roll out preferred;
- Experience working alongside technical IT resources, and managing virtual teams;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong research skills to build information to deliver new projects and solve issues;
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team or individually and manage own workload.
- An agile and fast expanding company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Fast changing environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.