- Oportunidade de integrar uma multinacional do setor da tecnologia digital
- Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional
Sobre o nosso cliente
O nosso cliente é uma multinacional de referência no setor da tecnologia digital.
- Identify project goals (in and out of scope) and project deliverables in collaboration with project customer as well as relevant stakeholders and define project approach;
- Define project plans including timeline, budget and resources, project team and providers and milestones;
- Steer and monitor time, cost, people and quality within the managed projects as well and perform controlling and monitoring of financial aspects including project financial closing activities;
- Analyse and coordinate all internal and external project stakeholders;
- Ensure project deliverables and align closely with project customer regarding status and progress;
- Ensure management of changes in running projects in collaboration with the project customer and project governance;
- Contribute to development and optimization of project management standards, core processes and evaluation principles. Perform lessons learned workshop with the project team and document in database;
- Identify and report project risks and initiate, implement and follow-up on counter measures for minimization;
- Plan and ensure continuous communication, involvement and alignment of all relevant stakeholders;
- Monitor and support correct contract and claim management with external suppliers with related departments;
- Building, managing and motivating of teams as well as managing arising technical and interpersonal conflicts.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent;
- IPMA Level D or C or equivalent advantageous;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project management of limited complex projects including first experience with complex projects/programs or small portfolios.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.