- Promotor Imobiliário em forte crescimento no mercado nacional
- Oportunidade de evolução na carreira
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client assumes a clear orientation and deep expertise in the Real Estate Development sector. Beyond the strategic choices that mark their investment, they believe that human values, commitment and loyalty in customer relations are factors in the sustainability and success.
- Manage Real Estate assets' development projects involving stakeholder management (legal, licensing entities, technicians, marketing) involving total investment above 25M€ and 3-5 years investment periods.
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Co - Prepares financial and technical statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
- Studies market trends to maximize profits and identify investment opportunities and Led assessment of marketing and due diligence processes for successful acquisitions in the future.
- Coordinate general contractors, Internal Supervisors team and other third parties.
- Analyse and validate real estate investment alternatives, processing investment projects KPIs and discussing with management.
- Enforces the quality, costs and deadlines of each project according to business plan.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and MBA;
- At least 8 years of experience in project management.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in negotiation and project management
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proficiency MS Excel and MS Project
- Fluent in English
Good opportunity in Real Estate Investment / Development sector.