- Project Manager
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational, leader in its sector.
Performs engineering work in operations, production, construction or maintenance environments. Responsibilities are within the Engineering Family as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines. Understands the roles and workflows of the Engineering and Maintenance functions.
- Manage and support the TMs assigned to his/her area of responsibility, namely in terms of recruitment, integration, training needs and performance management in accordance with the company's HR policies.
- Translate business cascade goals into departmental and individual goals and clearly communicate goals to team.
- Providing leadership and direction to colleagues within the area to ensure that goals, targets and expectations are communicated clearly.
- Ensure all TMs are aligned and motivated towards achieving the client's goals, values and culture by promoting their personal and professional development whilst maximizing productivity.
- Appraise team performance, coaching team members to elevate their performance through development plans and address poor performance through improvement plans together with HR business partner.
- Select the best performers for career advancement in accordance with the organization needs
- Define and review the list of the area technical competencies and establish training plans to develop such competencies.
- Responsible for generating annual master plans for the area including costs and resource requirements and clearly defining on how success will be measured for the area responsible;
- Ensure execution of engineering or maintenance activities within area of responsibility using excellence asset life cycle approach.
- Manage outsourced engineering, maintenance or facility contracts and resources to meet site requirements.
- Constantly seek for productivity in the group, questioning practices and measuring activity time to enable simplification and productivity gains
- Ensure equipment and processes are engineered, maintained and operated within all local, national, business codes and regulations;
- Create the conditions for own team to meet all predefined KPI's for area.
- Monitor the area budget, by controlling budget evolution, identifying any deviations between the real and the foreseen and taking corrective measures.
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with environmental, health & safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure compliance with GMP internal and external requirements as well as promote the implementation and maintenance of the client's policies, systems and procedures (COPs, HBR, SOPs and others) within his/ her TMs.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Civil or Architecture or related field
- Relevant experience in project management in real estate (residential, comercial or industrial) on a promoter is highly valued.
- Experience in leading others in project context
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Track record of overachieving targets
- Possess solid knowledge of the local and national codes and regulations, principles and practices
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Skilled at managing processes and tools
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Must have the Knowledge, Experience and Skills to conduct their tasks in accordance with the rules and procedures set down.
A great professional opportunity for career growth.