Program Manager - Industry 4.0 H/F - Casablanca
Program Manager - Chemical - Industry - Casablanca/Morocco
+10 years of experience + digital factory
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client, a digital consultancy, is looking for a Program Manager with experience in chemical or mining sector on digitization (Industry 4.0).
Descrição da oferta
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Lead 1, 2 or more programs/projects for a limited duration or on a continuing basis (experience in Industry 4.0 Program and digitalization is mandatory)
- Provide functional program guidance, development, planning and support to achieve the business objectives
- Advise and guide management and teams on strategic and tactical decisions
- Guide functional technologies & objectives
- Analyze situations and implements or develop new approaches, processes, and procedures
Program manager with at least 12 years in chemical or mining industry.
Master degree in Management, Engineering etc.
The main skills will be:
- Proven track record leading program/projects in digitlization of industry (very good knowledge of Industry 4.0 concepts)
- Communication, leadership and negotiation: to advise and drive collaborators, effectively utilize group dynamic, manage department etc.
- Problems solving: detect and solve complex problems
- Sector knowledge (chemical, mining or industry): Technical or operational guidance to lead the team
- Impact on Business and team: accountable for the department results and activities, costs or expenses,
- Clients facing experience (présentation, negotiation, customer satisfaction, business maturity and measurement etc.)
- Bilingual - French & English