Product Owner (m/f)
Multinational German Company
New Competence Center
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Pioneer your career and join the home for entrepreneurs!
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer.
Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Completely responsible for acquiring and allocating investment;
- Leads a product from initial idea/concept towards product market fit and beyond if applicable;
- Is responsible for streamlining feasibility, viability & desirability;
- Leads the customer acquisition efforts and defines/implements the go-to-market strategy;
- Stakeholder management of other business areas and various other stakeholders;
- Builds and manages their team (in line with the matrix organization) in order to ensure product success quickly;
- Close collaboration with product team in refining the vision, creating the roadmap, sprint- and release planning;
- Frequent interaction with the user to gather feedback and test hypotheses;
- Ownership of product development process:
Product backlog management;
Creation of release notes;
Ensure delivery product increments in time, quality and scope.
- Interface to delivery team and partaking in agile ceremonies;
- Monitoring and optimization of product-dependent metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in building digital products;
- Has built products from scratch either in an intrapreneurial role or in an early stage startup;
- Industrial domain knowledge is an advantage;
- Proficiency in English language mandatory;
- Proven track record of driving success of a digital product;
- Customer-centricity, data-driven mindset and evangelist of agile paradigm;
- Leadership skills and ability to build and motivate teams;
- Structured approach and analytical mindset;
- Very good communication skills.
- A home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do;
- An environment where the team thinks and acts entrepreneurial;
- An international and dynamic working atmosphere with cross-functional teams;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career;
- They develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential;
- They empower people with our shared mindset to solve the challenges of today and tomorrow;
- Together, we aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time for our customers.