PRODUCT MANAGER -Telecom / IT (m/f)
oversee and direct the product development and market launch process
create and implement a decisive project plans and business models
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading company in Mobile Marketing, Messaging Ecosystem in general, A2P SMS, VAS (Value Added Services), Mobile Payments and CPaaS.
Descrição da oferta
- Act as the key authority and work with other departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and business model from product development to launch for the companies' products.
- Perform project management duties in cooperation with the PMO, including creating a product budget and ensuring it is not exceeded, managing work plans and facilitating an efficient product development effort between individual co-workers and departments.
- Partner with the marketing agencies, engineering, and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Product requirements creation, by defining specifications needed by IT to implement new features.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing, and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Create and lead the Product Business Model Concept (e.g., CANVAS) and Launch elements including segment definition, pricing model, packaging, and comms strategy with external agencies.
- Collect, analyse, and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout and life-cycle success.
- Represent the voice of customers throughout the development and life-cycle process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development, launch and lifecycle.
- Be an agent of innovation and new ideas!
- Create and manage the Product Team and optimize the use of these colleagues towards our goals.
- Minimum of five years' product management experience including product launch in B2B within the Telecommunication, Internet, or IT industry.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant area.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for conceiving, creating, and designing useful, innovative products.
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions.
- Capacity of initiative, working with a high level of autonomy, result oriented, organized, and careful with details.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to engage with people from around the World.
- Clear understanding of financial metrics and business margin control.
- Fluency in English and intermediate level of Portuguese.
- Proficient in Product Business Models (e.g., CANVAS or similar)
- Positive and problem-solving mindset.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.