- Looking for an innovative Product Manager to join the Marketing team.
- An opportunity to join a leading fast growth FMCG business.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Fast-growing consumer electronics company that supplies premium products to retailers and wholesalers. They are top 5 within their category and are looking for an individual from a brand or product development background ready for a new challenge.
- Support to Country Manager and Marketing Director to set product strategies and prepare yearly plan to increase market share to reach business objectives;
- Direct development with CM and MkD reporting from Product strategic projects as MDA, SDA and TV Categories;
- Prepare Product Communication Plans with Brand and Trade teams for all Brands and Product Categories developed in the Portuguese Market;
- Prepare / support monthly Marketing Presentations and development of materials. Main focus on Product Projects;
- Support the Marketing operations in any reasonable task to ensure best possible image of the Company and its Brands, especially related with Product Communication;
- Follow the profitability of products and improve it with coordination of HQ Product team by cost saving projects and by new product introduction;
- Follow the monthly GFK Analysis to monitor the market & competition: model research, product feature, design, price & placement analysis;
- Benchmark market to clarify product range and decide correct positioning and set pricing strategies;
- Market mapping and retail price research (web and store visits);
- Manage sample flow on the relevant product category;
- Coordinate and lead with MkD and Sales Teams to develop the optimum product range to increase market share & profitability of the segment. Manage the set-up of the new models with all relevant departments to ensure smooth introduction of the range and discontinue models.
- Communicate the discontinued and newly introduced models with plant and Supply Chain. Communicate internally and manage the SAP, Teamcenter and other system entries;
- Maintain and ensure product trainings and presentations are up to date against core ranges and properly supported with relevant product information;
- Provide internal support for product related issues including customer setup sheets and spec sheets. Preparation and Development of Product Trainings;
- Continuously work and communicate with production plants and central product management to ensure that new product projects are progressing on time;
- Quick and efficient product queries resolution.
- Qualification required in Business, Economics or other related;
- 3 years' experience in Marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Analytical mindset, solution driven with a can-do attitude;
- Empathetic and enthusiastic leader of cross functional teams and stakeholders;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (required) and Spanish (nice to have).
Be part of and exciting project.