- Multinational company with an expanding Shared Service Centre.
- Looking for a Business Process Owner for the Indirect Procurement Department.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company working on the development of their Shared Service Centre.
- Be responsible for the consistent global end-to-end indirect Procure to Pay (P2P) process implementation and governance, which supports Procurement targets and overall business objectives;
- Lead further optimization and harmonization projects for P2P process (across all sites), procedures and organization to optimize productivity and to meet global compliance requirements;
- Drive further automation of the P2P interface processes (e.g. approvals, catalogues, use of contracts, etc.);
- Review and conduct lessons learned from P2P audits at regional sites;
- Drive analytics projects (e.g. process mining) to foster automation and manage the interface to other processes and functions;
- Support consistent application of global Reporting and Contract Management process and procedures;
- Ensure training via Webinars and e-Learnings;
- Drive and support the use of Catalogue Buying solutions.
- A degree in Economics, Informatics, Engineering, or equivalent field of studies - an MBA would be a plus;
- At least 5 years of experience within P2P Procurement processes and/or Procurement process design;
- Advanced IT-know-how (e.g. SAP Ariba) and experience in Analytics;
- Project Management abilities and change management experience would pe preferred;
- Availability to travel (when required);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Team-player and proactive.
A great opportunity for professional growth.