Process Expert (m/f)
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference expanding it's activity in Porto, Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
- Contribution to the transition project in course of the centralization of Controlling and Accounting activities;
- Central contact point and interface between all involved parties regarding Controlling and Accounting processes and activities;
- Analyses and documents the local as-is processes and maturity and provides process optimization proposals;
- Conducts fit/gap analysis and prepares the as-is legal entities for the transition process;
- Analyses technical environment of the as-is legal entity;
- Supports implementation of the new system landscape;
- Plans and manages the transfer of processes within an overall transition and aligns with the transition lead;
- Provides process trainings to transition team members;
- Supports stabilization process in the shared service center;
- Performs the project management and coordinates the transition activities for Controlling and Accounting;
- Establishes him/herself as first contact and escalation point for Business Finance within the transition;
- Discusses and aligns the Master Service Agreements/ Service Level Agreements with the local management;
- Ensures dedication to process transfer timeline;
- Reports to central transition manager.
- Bachelor degree in Finance (Controlling & Accouting);
- Familiarity with SAP or JD Edwards ERP system;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint;
- Proficient in English;
- 3+ years of Finance (Controlling and Accounting) experience is required, preferably in the manufacturing industry;
- Hands-on experience with transactional analysis and reporting processes;
- Acts as a teamplayer;
- Be a role model for the companies values and ensure their adherence by the team;
- Create and inspiring team environment, fostering business excellence;
- Transparency and communication;
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions;
- Work effectively with people from all backgrounds, promoting inclusion and respect for diversity;
- Good understanding of best practice operations Controlling andBuild Trust and Partnerships;
- Accounting processes, ideally in a shared service environment of a manufacturing company.
A great opportunity for career growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.