- Production Engineer
Sobre o nosso cliente
Giant pharma multinational.
- Working in a Drug product GMP manufacturing environment to ensure the execution of the Production Plan;
- Performing all the assigned tasks associated with the production activities (preparation, execution and closure of production campaigns);
- Coordinating, supervising and providing technical support to the production teams and activities within your area of responsibility to fulfill the established production objectives;
- Contributing to the optimization of manufacturing processes, continuous improvement, productivity and efficiency increase and costs reduction;
- Participating in a multi-role project team to support Pharmaceutical Development activities and GMP Production manufacturing campaigns;
- Providing training to all staff within the approved training program.
- BsC degree in Chemical Engineering or related academic background;
- A Professional with experience in Chemical Manufacturing activities, and with knowledge and insight on the cGMP and Regulations;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is mandatory;
- Availability for shifts if necessary.
An excellent opportunity for career growth.