Private and Institutional Wealth Management (m/f)
Leading financial institution.
Strong network and portfolio of UHNW and HNW clients in the North area
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading financial institution.
Descrição da oferta
- Act as a trusted advisor for high-net-worth clients, institutional clients and family offices, offering them the most suited wealth solutions
- Build and maintain a solid network of referrals and centers of influence
- Participate in business development activities to identify, pursue and acquire new clients
- Provide expertise regarding the available financial wealth management services and products
- Partner across the organization to offer additional complementary products
- Finance or Management Degree (international experiences will be valued)
- 7 years of relevant experience in private banking/ wealth management services
- Strong network and portfolio of UHNW and HNW clients in the North area
- Great technical knowledge of banking and investment products
- CFA or CEFA diplomas (preferential)
- Highly developed communications style, with great ability to capture new clients - prospecting will be key
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Focus on goals, with strong commercial attitude
- Fluent english speaker (Spanish will be valued)
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.